Though Mold is everywhere, your indoor environment must not be condusive to mold growth.
Mold Certified by the National Association of Indoor Air Consultants.
Visible mold samples and Air Samples are professionally collected and Lab analyzed.
Health effects caused by elevated mold counts vary. One person might experience severe respiratory issues, epidermal reactions or other similar allergic reactions. People who experience allergies or are environmentally sensitive may be more severely affected.
Mold can grow on almost anything. Since mold is present just about everywhere, a Mold Conducive environment is all it takes. Typical indoor temperatures are ideal for mold growth (Mold Loves temps between 65°-85° F). Organic materials such as dust, wood, leather, fabrics, paper and many other thins common in homes readily feeds the mold. The catalyst for mold is moisture. Wet or damp materials are highly conducive for mold growth. Humidity levels easily contribute to mold growth. When humidity regularly exceeds 60% relative mold will begin to grow. The higher the humidity the faster the mold will develop. At 80% humidity mold will begin to colonize within a couple weeks, and at 90% or more just a few days.
Past or present water issues in a home are cause for mold concern. Managing the water in a home means keeping it out and keeping the interior building environment healthy. Your mold inspection includes a thorough investigation of the home to identify potential water sources, as well as collection and analysis of mold samples.
I have specific Indoor Air Quality Certifications which require education and proficiency in building sciences related to moisture control, systems in the home, and mold specific inspection and testing protocol.
Don't be overwhelmed by concerns you might have about your home. You have come to the right place. Contact me to schedule your Inspection so you can know the truth. I care and will help you.